40 - What if candy was good for you?
Remember when Whendiana Joan became a trio of time traveling sisters in order to save the world from a never ending bowl of ice cream? Well, it's a thing that happened, and now Dr. Joan, Miss Whendy, and Ana are back to face another candy crisis!
Announcing the What If World review contest
Been eyeing a t-shirt? Trying to figure out what will make your kid's birthday extra special this year? Enter our contest for a chance to win any item of your choice from the What If World threadless store or a free video chat story with Mr. Eric! There's only two steps -
- Write a short review for What If World on Apple Podcasts. Don't know how? Here are instructions on how to leave a review on your iPhone or Computer. (And don't worry if it doesn't show up immediately - sometimes it takes up to 24 hours to appear.)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your display name so we know how to contact you if you win!
We love doing the show for you, but we want your feedback! Let us know what you like, what you want more of, and what we can do to make the show better. Reviews help us improve the show, and helps more people discover us!
Thanks so much for being a listener.
Like our show? We like doing it for you! There are a bunch of ways you can support What If World and help us ensure that we can continue to tell awesome stories:
- Visit our Patreon page - become a member at just $2 a month and get access to special What If World stories and live streams. Other rewards include swag, one-on-one Google Hangouts with Mr. Eric (just like Teddy's in today's episode!), episode workbooks and more!
- Buy a t-shirt, mug, beach towel or a bunch of other fun What If World items at our Threadless store!
- Share What If World with a friend who loves stories.
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question, an interview question for one of WiW’s many characters, or a comment on one of our past stories.
- Share your What If World art on Facebook, on Twitter @whatifworldpod, or by Email!