21 - What if a tree named Harrigo ate a chocolate that was talking?
Thanks for bearing with a rerun this week - back in full next!
What if that knotted old tree you pass by every day was actually a grumpy talking chocolate fanatic? Meet Harrigo, a tree with a real sweet trunk, and the young candy bar who teaches him that being nice is a little harder than just not eating your friends.
Thank you so much, as always, for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.