76 - What if houses could fly and butterflies could walk and talk and cheetahs could jump the sky and never fall down?
Chentle is the fastest of all the cheetahs, but she also wants to be the best climber of all the ninjas and the best flyer of all the rocket ship houses. Can she be the best at everything, and will she be happy when she leaves everyone else in her dust?
Lessons include: being more talented or privileged than others doesn’t make you better than them; no individual, no matter how exceptional, is better than a community of well-rounded people.
Join our brand new Facebook group What If World's Conservatorium for conversation about kid's media and education with Mr. Eric and other parents in the community!
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.