On his first day of Ninjagarten, Teddy thinks he’s already the best ninja ever, but he’s got a lot to learn before he can turn into an animal like his teacher, Good Climber.
Lessons include: it takes time and effort to master a skill, imagination can help you sympathize with others, some learning needs to happen independently
Like our show? We like doing it for you! There are a bunch of ways you can support What If World and help us ensure that we can continue to tell awesome stories:
- Visit our Patreon page - become a member at just $2 a month and get access to special What If World stories and live streams. Other rewards include swag, one-on-one Google Hangouts with Mr. Eric (just like Teddy's in today's episode!), episode workbooks and more!
- Buy a t-shirt, mug, beach towel or a bunch of other fun What If World items at our Threadless store!
- Write a review of What If World on Apple Podcasts.
- Share What If World with a friend who loves stories.
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question, an interview question for one of WiW’s many characters, or a comment on one of our past stories.
- Share your What If World art on Facebook, on Twitter @whatifworldpod, or by Email!