For the very first time, Mr. Eric records a story live from What If World! Actually, Cackula does most of the story-telling in the first installment of this two-part episode! Can four different questions help What If World recover from a terrible storm?
Lessons include: some problems are too big to solve alone, being patient is always rewarded… eventually ;)
Like our show? We like doing it for you! There are a bunch of ways you can support What If World and help us ensure that we can continue to tell awesome stories:
- Visit our Patreon page - become a member at just $2 a month and get access to special What If World stories and live streams. Other rewards include swag, one-on-one Google Hangouts with Mr. Eric, episode workbooks and more!
- Buy a t-shirt, mug, beach towel or a bunch of other fun What If World items at our Threadless store!
- Write a review of What If World on Apple Podcasts. For a limited time, let us know you left a review and Mr. Eric will send you a sticker & personalized note!
- Share What If World with a friend who loves stories.
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question, an interview question for one of WiW’s many characters, or a comment on one of our past stories.
- Share your What If World art on Facebook, on Twitter @whatifworldpod, or by Email!