Each member of the Kids Listen community is theming an episode around summer travel this July! Check out more summer travel podcasts at the Kids Listen app to discover your new favoirte show!
Trying to beat the heat, Sniff the Cat and his friends decide it would be much cooler to play their big annual baseball game in outer space. But how do you fit a stadium full of fans on a rocket ship the size of a cat?
Lessons include: a quick fix is seldom the best fix, stick together when traveling, “beating the heat” also means thinking about global warming
Like our show? We like doing it for you! There are a bunch of ways you can support What If World and help us ensure that we can continue to tell awesome stories:
- Visit our Patreon page - become a member at just $2 a month and get access to special What If World stories and live streams. Other rewards include free swag, one-on-one Google Hangouts with Mr. Eric, free worksheets and more!
- Write a review of What If World on Apple Podcasts.
- Share What If World with a friend who loves stories.
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question, an interview question for one of WiW’s many characters, or a comment on one of our past stories.
- Share your What If World art on Facebook, on Twitter @whatifworldpod, or by Email!
Want more content about cats flying??? Check out this awesome Story Pirates video from 2007!