47 - What if the dragon trainer movie were real?
Emily, our Review contest winner helps Mr. Eric tell a live guest story. There’s a dragon training contest tonight and Emily really wants to win. The only problem is, she hasn’t trained Nightshadow yet… or even found him.
Lessons include: growing up is meant to take awhile, wouldn’t sports be great if they were about helping others?
Thank you for bearing with us over the last 2 weeks - we thought we'd have time to post but it was a bit of a whirlwind!
Like our show? We like doing it for you! There are a bunch of ways you can support What If World and help us ensure that we can continue to tell awesome stories:
- Visit our Patreon page - become a member at just $2 a month and get access to special What If World stories and live streams. Other rewards include swag, one-on-one Google Hangouts with Mr. Eric, episode workbooks and more!
- Buy a t-shirt, mug, beach towel or a bunch of other fun What If World items at our Threadless store!
- Write a review of What If World on Apple Podcasts. For a limited time, let us know you left a review and Mr. Eric will send you a sticker & personalized note!
- Share What If World with a friend who loves stories.
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question, an interview question for one of WiW’s many characters, or a comment on one of our past stories.
- Share your What If World art on Facebook, on Twitter @whatifworldpod, or by Email!