46 - What if grapefruit were alive and wore shirts?
What’s eating Gilbert Grapefruit? Hopefully not anyone, though Petey the Pirate might try. But what’s a grapefruit to do in the big wide What If World when it's never left the tree?
Lessons include: figuring yourself out can take time, it’s okay to question
We're going to try to make sure there's content for you over the next couple of weeks, but it may be a little shorter than usual, because Ms. Karen and Mr. Eric are getting married this weekend!
Like our show? We like doing it for you! There are a bunch of ways you can support What If World and help us ensure that we can continue to tell awesome stories:
- Visit our Patreon page - become a member at just $2 a month and get access to special What If World stories and live streams. Other rewards include swag, one-on-one Google Hangouts with Mr. Eric, episode workbooks and more!
- Buy a t-shirt, mug, beach towel or a bunch of other fun What If World items at our Threadless store!
- Write a review of What If World on Apple Podcasts. For a limited time, let us know you left a review and Mr. Eric will send you a sticker & personalized note!
- Share What If World with a friend who loves stories.
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question, an interview question for one of WiW’s many characters, or a comment on one of our past stories.
- Share your What If World art on Facebook, on Twitter @whatifworldpod, or by Email!