66 - What if I did an interview with Abacus P Grumbler?
Miss Karen and Mr Eric are moving this week, and we’ve made a very special episode to share with you all! Find out more about Abacus P. Grumbler and see if Mr Eric can survive his magic!
Lessons include: Titles and objects don’t make you what you are, thinking outside the box can get unexpected results
FREE BONUS EPISODE: Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts then email us at email@example.com. We’ll respond with a great What If World story that you can’t hear anywhere else. You don’t need to share any info: it’s honor system, folks. We want to know what you like and what you want more of!
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.