65 - What if I were raised by dragons?
Michael Mason, host of Good Stuff Kids, joins Mr. Eric to help tell an ode to “Elf.” Meet Da Dragon and his daughter Amelia, a little human girl. When she meets her birth father, Ebesneezer, she learns that he and New What City have lost the Dragon Spirit. Can Amelia help them get it back?
Lessons include: When you believe in yourself, you can work wonders
New characters: Amelia, Ebesneezer, Da Dragon, Roady Racoon
Old favorites: Stevie the Fleasel
FREE BONUS EPISODE: Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts then email us at email@example.com. We’ll respond with a great What If World story that you can’t hear anywhere else. You don’t need to share any info: it’s honor system, folks. We want to know what you like and what you want more of!
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.