64 - What if pictures that you’ve taken in the past turned into movies when you looked at them?
It’s Movietines Day and Alabaster Zero didn’t get a single card from his friends, not that the hard-nosed cop wanted mushy cards... At any rate, he’s determined to solve the mystery of the missing cards with his partner Fair Elise. Can you figure out the twist?
Lessons include: you should tell your friends and family how you feel about them, and maybe show them with a nice gesture now and then!
FREE BONUS EPISODE: Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond with a great What If World story that you can’t hear anywhere else. You don’t need to share any info: it’s honor system, folks. We want to know what you like and what you want more of!
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at email@example.com.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.