63 - What if transformers robots in disguise could turn into christmas trees and christmas trees could turn into star destroyers (plus Harrigo!)?
Your favorite talking tree is back! The newly nice Harrigo is gathering friends of all kinds, even talking robots and starships. Sadly, the Autogreens and the Evertrons don’t get along, and Harri gets stuck in the middle.
Lessons include: It’s easy to think of others as bad guys when you’ve never met them; it’s better to speak your mind than to have everyone like you
FREE BONUS EPISODE: Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts then email us firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond with a great What If World story that you can’t hear anywhere else. You don’t need to share any info: it’s honor system, folks. We want to know what you like and what you want more of!
Thank you for supporting What If World!
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at email@example.com.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.