62 - What if paper airplanes stayed in the air forever?
The Observatorium gets a new student, Parsha Parchment-Paper from the esteemed school of Wentbridge! She’s none too happy with her new, underfunded school, and she let’s Abacus know it. Will the wizard’s paper airplane lesson win her over or will it nearly destroy the school… again…
Lessons include: you can only make new friends if you give them a chance, where you’re from doesn’t make you better or worse than anyone else
Thank you for supporting What If World!
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.