61 - What if Abacus and JFKat drank a potion at the same time and switched minds?
Two of your favorite characters team up this week… or at least they would if they could learn to get along. After a classic magic milkshake mix-up, the kitty president and hapless wizard will have to learn to listen if they ever want to change back.
Lessons include: you shouldn’t have to mistreat one friend in order to make another happy, good listening doesn’t mean tuning the rest of the world out.
Thank you for supporting What If World!
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at email@example.com.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.