72 - What if jellybeans worked at a grocery store (plus talking cats)?
Meet Mr. Bean and his daughter Julie Bean, who run a little grocery store that brings out the silly in people. But when Jesus Ironhands the Fire Lion (a character invented by listener Teddy) brings his own brand of “humor” to the store, things start to heat up!
Lessons include: humor should feel like a friendly trick, not a personal attack; if you don’t know how to joke with a new friend, joking about yourself first can help break the ice.
Finally, we have a P.O. Box!!! Mr. Eric will be happy to share your letters and drawings online (excluding personal information, of course) or use them to inspire his next story!
What If World (or Mr. Eric) P.O. Box 4905 Panorama City, CA 91402
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.