70 - What if baby sisters were greek gods and phoenixes turned into tacos instead of ashes?
In our second April Fool’s special, the Wentbridge Timers go up against the Observatorium Grumblers in the biggest (and only-est) basketball game What If World’s ever seen. Pay attention, because the story might try to play some tricks on Mr. Eric.
Lessons include: everyone loses sometimes, but it’s only a true defeat if you let it be; winning doesn’t make you superior to others
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.