69 - What if ants could dance and people could turn invisible?
In this insect-creible episode, Mr. Eric teams up with Andrew and Polly of Earsnacks to jam in the garden. Two lonely insects think they’re invisible until they discover a very unusual guitar and the joy of music!
We hope you enjoy our biggest team-up story to date and check out one of our favorite kids’ podcasts: Earsnacks.
Lessons include: Sometimes grown-ups may be too busy to give you constant attention, but that doesn’t mean you’ve been forgotten; express yourself in a positive way is sure to spread joy and attract the attention of friends with shared interests
If you're a Patron - don't forget to check out the blog for exclusive bloopers!
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.