68 - What if giants could turn into fairies and fairies could turn into giants?
Improv comedian Sydney Hollis joins Mr. Eric for a 100% improvised story. Let’s take a trip to Wentbridge Academy and see if we can’t bust some giant myths! And after you’ve enjoyed the story, step up your fashion game with Sydney’s unforgettable Straw Couture line ;)
Lessons include: Giants don’t have to be manly and fairies don’t have to be feminine, we should all enjoy and accept each other and try new activities together!
Patrons - check out our blog on Patreon for 2 minutes of exclusive bloopers & a behind the scenes look at the making of this episode!
Thank you so much, as always, for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.