58 - What if unicorns and narwhals had jedi sabers for their horns?
This week, we return to a time when the Uni Order sought to quell the Refishtance once and for all. Get ready for another round of bad puns as Mr. Eric takes on one of his favorite subjects, the Shark Wars. (Don’t worry, there are no spoilers.)
Lessons include: Peace without freedom isn’t all that peaceful; our differences are important and with them we can make each other stronger
Thank you for supporting What If World!
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at email@example.com.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.