73 - What if Mr. Eric answered the longest question ever?
Our Earth Day special is tying up some loose ends from our April Fool’s special, where the sun got stolen! Too bad all of What If World is SOLAR POWERED… but maybe that’s the least of their troubles. Can Petrina, Abacus, JFKat, and Mr. Mouser get the sun back from the clutches of the not-so-dreaded Phoenix Taco?!
Lessons include: renewable energy is plentiful enough to power a whole world; if you have a caring elder or grandparent in your life, they are deserving of your respect and gratitude.
In case you missed it, we now have a P.O. Box! Mr. Eric will be happy to share your letters and drawings online (excluding personal information, of course) or use them to inspire his next story!
What If World (or Mr. Eric) P.O. Box 4905 Panorama City, CA 91402
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.