74 - What if there was no moon?
Just when What If World got it’s sun back, the moon goes missing! Thank goodness Mr. Eric will have some help from Lindsay and Marshall from Tumble Science Podcast for Kids to answer this question. Here’s a hint: were-creatures won’t be happy…
Lessons include: if you don’t understand the world around you, it’s harder to affect positive change; being rude to get your way will always have negative consequences.
In case you missed it, we now have a P.O. Box! Mr. Eric will be happy to share your letters and drawings online (excluding personal information, of course) or use them to inspire his next story!
What If World (or Mr. Eric) P.O. Box 4905 Panorama City, CA 91402
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more. Use the code FREESHIP418ccdaf4 until May 7th at midnight for free shipping on orders of $45 or more!
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.