75 - What if leaves called big armies to fight dragons and the zombie apocalypse happened?
When Dracomax doesn’t get his rest, his dragon breath goes haywire. Will he take a nap and have some soup, or will What If World end again?
Lessons include: there’s nothing “tough” about hiding your feelings, being honest about your emotions takes real bravery!
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at email@example.com.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more. Use the code FREESHIP418ccdaf4 until May 7th at midnight for free shipping on orders of $45 or more!
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.