77 - What if parents went to school and kids went to work and my doll Rosa came alive and danced with Fair Elise?
Mr. Eric teams up with Rhea Pechter of Little Stories for Tiny People this week. Fair Elise and Pixacato are fed up with work and school, respectively. Good thing it’s Freaky Friday! Can Fair Elise survive a day in ballet school? Can Pixacato solve the mystery of the missing robot brains? Did Alabaster Zero also get Freaky Friday’d, or does the grizzled cop just really love ballet?
Lessons include: both work and school take a special kind of endurance, we should respect each other’s efforts; parents will always look out for you, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look out for them, too!
Our Art Contest Ends June 15th
At least one work will be chosen to inspire a What If Story at the end of June. With parent’s permission, contestants will have their artwork featured in What if World’s Conversatorium, a private Facebook group for fans of the show. Of course, we’ll share first names only. Send a scan or photo of your child’s artwork to email@example.com or mail it straight to us:
What If World (or Mr. Eric) P.O. Box 4905 Panorama City, CA 91402
This episode was part of Kids Listen’s summer sweeps. Look for #KidsListenSummer on Twitter and Facebook to find more kid friendly episodes themed around the end of the school year.
Thank you for supporting What If World.
- Join our brand new Facebook group What If World's Conversatorium for conversation about kid's media and education with Mr. Eric and other parents in the community!
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.