Do you remember your first time having a babysitter? Did you wonder what it was going to be like? Zizi, Fair Elise, and Lola the Rabbit let their imaginations get away with them as they try to figure out the mystery.
Lessons include: Our fears are often far worse than the reality, talking out your fears with friends is a healthy exercise.
Thank you for supporting What If World!
- Be a real What-Iffer and join us on Patreon! Get access to ad-free episodes, live-stream stories, branded swag, one-on-one FaceTime with Mr. Eric, activity books & more!
- Rate or review us on Apple Podcasts. One moment of your time helps us to grow!
- Call 205-605-WHAT with a What If Question. Listeners outside the US, email us a voice memo or recording at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out our Imaginarium for T-Shirts & more.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @whatifworldpod!
What If World is hosted and performed by Eric O’Keeffe and edited by Karen Marshall O'Keeffe, with a theme song by Craig Martinson.